This is just a great learning kit for hundreds of experiments - easy to build! It's much more than just a toy. The Playtastic electronics kit contains 50 parts with which your children can experiment multiple choices. Various building targets make challenges more interesting. Because of the push button connections, circuits can be assembled and disassembled quickly. The playful approach makes learning easy. Various selection experiments bring everyone joy and special experience: propeller flying, a police car simulation with sound and lighting effects and others!
With precise and step-by-step instruction (included) to create your small electrical engineers and exciting, fascinating and surprising circuits and learn about electronic and electrical world.
- Discruptive blocks for your little scientists
- 54-piece kit set with mounting plate and more combined training examples. Power supply: 4 AA batteries required (Not inclued in the package)
- 698 combined sample experiments along with precis manual for varied building experience of action, light and sound; such as the flying propeller, the police car or space combat simulation and playing a birthday song.
- Learn to make circuit experiments in a educational fun and safe way
- Material: ABS+Copper buckles
- Recommanded age: 8 years+